- Listed on the On-Line Business Directory
- Marketing your business using CBW Social Media Marketing opportunities on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Display info on the Members Resource Table at Colorado Business Women's (CBW) event
- Opportunity to be a presenter at the CBW Chapter luncheons
- Post calendar events on our Facebook page at no cost
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Our Colorado Business Women (CBW) membership is comprised of business owners and corporate staff members from various industries. We have a large and growing membership that is very friendly and welcoming. In addition to our monthly luncheon, we offer fun and engaging social meet-ups for you to have the chance to connect and network with more women in a social setting.
For more information about membership, please contact our current Vice President Membership
Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for Colorado Business Women.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of CBW’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors, and sponsors with honesty, respect, and integrity.
- Members and guests will not use CBW to advance their personal interests. eg: hard-selling, political views
NETWORKING: We like to remind all of our members and guests that we are a relationship-based networking organization. We encourage everyone to be a monthly sponsor, where you have the opportunity to tell those in attendance who you are and what you do. We encourage you to meet and get to know as many people as possible and, if asked, exchange business cards.
Placement of marketing materials or event information other than Colorado Business Women's oriented material at the tables is not appropriate. Specific luncheons and table networking are special exceptions.
MEMBERS, if you would like to make information available for our guests, bring your materials for the networking table available to other members and guests to peruse when attending the luncheon.