Colorado Business Woman and Business of the Year
Our 2019 Winners will be featured soon!
For Member of the Year, who do you know in our membership with:
- Outstanding career achievements
- Outstanding community service
- Taken a role as mentor
- Been an outstanding supporter of women’s issues
- Worked as a champion for equality in the workplace
For Business of the Year, which businesses in our membership have:
- Provided outstanding opportunities for upward mobility and additional training for female employees
- Established a job evaluation system that creates salary levels that provide equal pay for equal work and allows for salaries based on comparable worth
- Exhibited sensitivity to the needs of female employees
- Provided support for dependent care
We need to know about these women and businesses!
Please contact Melissa Wilson
2018 CBW AWARD Winners:
CBW Member Cathy Reilly received the award for 2018 CBW Member of the Year at the May Celebration of Women luncheon.